Pharmacy Technician Instructor Curriculum Developer (Contract)
What We’re Looking for in a Pharmacy Technician Instructor Curriculum Developer
Study.com is looking for pharmacy technicians and pharmacy technician instructors who are passionate about helping others prepare for their certification exams, including the PTCE. We’re looking for experts to contribute to our library of test preparation materials by creating a variety of resources and learning content to help students prepare for exams. In this role, you would be helping us to design a course curriculum and advising us on other key decisions in content strategy.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong academic background:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences
- Current certification from a state-specific certifying body such as the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians
- Is an expert in PTCE topics and knows what it takes for students to pass this certification exam
- Has strong writing skills
As a Pharmacy Technician Instructor Curriculum Developer, you'll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Pharmacy Technician Instructor Curriculum Developer for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
Note: We are only moving forward with US-based applicants at this time.