Liberal Arts Practice Test Writer (Contract)
About our Practice Test Writers
We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice tests for a variety of Liberal Arts and Humanities courses. The courses include topics such as reading, writing, teaching pedagogy, U.S. & world history, economics, geography, and performing arts & physical education. Creating these tests for Study.com will require that writers review provided materials and example questions in order to write new question sets that meet the content, format and difficulty of the real standardized tests.
As a Liberal Arts Practice Test Writer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online, and pick which subjects and exams you work on based on your strengths.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
What we're looking for
- A bachelor's degree or higher in education or a discipline listed below
- Experience in teaching and/or curriculum design
- Experience in writing test questions
Disciplines in demand
- English & Literature
- Education & Special Education (Primary and Secondary)
- History & Social Studies
- Performing Arts & Music
- Physical Education
Think you’ve got what it takes to write practice test questions for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.