EMT Instructor Expert Curriculum Developer (Contract)
What We’re Looking for in an EMT Instructor Expert Curriculum Developer
Study.com is looking for EMT experts and EMT instructors who are passionate about helping others prepare for their certification exams, including the NREMT. We’re looking for experts to contribute to our library of test preparation materials by creating a variety of resources and learning content to help students prepare for exams. In this role, you would be helping us to design a course curriculum, and advising us on other key decisions in content strategy.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong academic background:
- A Current EMT certification
- Current CPR certification
- 120+ hours as an EMT Instructor Aide
- Successfully completed the NAEMSE Instructor Course
- Successfully passed the NEMSEC exam
- Is an expert in EMT topics and knows what it takes for students to pass their certification exam
- Has strong writing skills
As an EMT Instructor Expert Curriculum Developer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an EMT Instructor Expert Curriculum Developer for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
Note: We are only moving forward with US-based applicants at this time.