Content Outline Writer (Contract)
Online SEO Lesson Outline Writer (Contract)
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Our SEO Lesson Outline Writers incorporate SEO best practices with helpful notes, keywords, and section headings into a lesson outline for instructors to produce high quality lessons. Outline writers are detail oriented and familiar with academic content. This role is creative and collaborative.
Given relevant SEO research, you’ll contribute to the development of lessons by creating a structured outline using SEO best practices and providing content suggestions for instructors to publish comprehensive, high quality lessons.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of lesson titles covering a variety of topics, including humanities, math, and science. You will perform minimal research, but most of it will be done and available to you.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You’re experienced in writing, structuring, or editing content
- You have familiarity with online educational content
- You’re committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You know the basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have developed academic course outlines or content
- You have 1-3 years’ experience creating and publishing SEO content
- You have strong online research skills
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of lessons for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit with your resume.
- If your application is approved, we'll email you a link to a contract, and your second step is to read it over and sign it.
- The following week, you'll receive emails with access information and project documentation. Your third step is to follow the instructions to set up your accounts and get started on your project.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
The mission of Study.com is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com. Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.