EMT Instructor Expert Content Writer (Contract)
What We’re Looking For in an EMT Instructor Expert Content Writer
Study.com is looking for EMT experts and EMT instructors who are passionate about helping others prepare for their certification exams, including the NREMT. We’re looking for experts to contribute to our library of test preparation materials by creating a variety of resources and learning content to help students prepare for exams. Our projects include work such as writing learning content, developing case studies, writing practice questions, and more! The projects you work on will vary, depending on company priorities and are paid per piece.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong academic background:
- A Current EMT certification
- Current CPR certification
- 120+ hours as an EMT Instructor Aide
- Successful completion of the NAEMSE Instructor Course
- Successfully passing the NEMSEC exam
- Is an expert in EMT topics and knows what it takes for students to pass their certification exam
- Has strong writing skills
As an EMT Instructor Expert Content Writer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an EMT Expert Content Writer for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
Note: We are only moving forward with US-based applicants at this time.