Article Writer (Contract)
- Multiple Countries
- Research & Copywriting
- Entry Level
About the Role:
Article Writers write informative articles on education and career-related topics like teacher certification tests. In this role, you’ll use an outline with content headers and instructions as a basis to research and write about each topic and adhere to SEO best practices.
As an Article Writer, you will:
- Independently choose work from a pool of available articles
- Use a provided article outline to guide your research and plan for the article
- Write an informative and accurate article
- Make revisions with our collaborative team of reviewers
As an Article Writer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of articles for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we're looking for:
- You have experience researching and writing informational articles
- You understand search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes a web page “win”
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have strong online research & English language skills
Do you think you can be an Article Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
Study.com is dedicated to making education accessible and valuable. We provide high-quality resources on both academic disciplines and career topics. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!