Nursing Expert Contributor (Contract)
- United States
- Entry Level
Study.com is looking for knowledgeable nurses that have taken and passed credentialing exams to work as expert contributors on informational articles about nursing certification. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
We’re developing content that will help aspiring nurses find what they need to prepare for and succeed in their certification exams. Expert contributors will assist in ensuring that the resources provided to prospective nurses are accurate, high-quality, and informative.
As a contract Nursing Expert Contributor, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we’re looking for:
1. Nursing experience
2. Strong English-language reading and communication skills
3. Experience evaluating writing for quality and factual accuracy
4. Experience with nursing preparation programs and exams preferred
Do you think you can be an Nursing Expert Contributor for Study.com? Please apply now!
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students find the information they need to help them succeed on their academic journey.