SAT/ACT Practice Test Reviewer (Contract)
About the Role:
Study.com is looking for educators with experience in standardized assessments such as the SAT and ACT. The role of SAT and ACT Practice Test Reviewers is to review the accuracy and clarity of practice questions that will help students prepare for the SAT and ACT exams. You will collaborate with writers and provide helpful, actionable feedback to ensure we’re creating accurate, high-quality content.
As a SAT and ACT Practice Test Reviewer, you will:
- Independently choose work from a pool of available topics
- Proofread practice questions for accuracy, quality, and fidelity to official SAT/ACT exam questions, particularly in Reading, ELA and Science
- Write and send detailed, helpful feedback to align writers to project expectations
- Collaborate with writers to create high quality questions
What we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- You have experience teaching and/or tutoring students who are preparing for the ACT and/or SAT and know what it takes for students to succeed on these exams
- You have experience with proofreading, editing, and providing feedback
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You are detail-oriented and committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
As a SAT and ACT Practice Test Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid hourly
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
Do you think you can be a SAT and ACT Practice Test Reviewer for Study.com? Apply Now!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested.