Copywriter for Longform Articles (Contract)
- Multiple Countries
- Entry Level
We're looking for freelance copywriters to produce high-quality long-form articles that are informative, accurate, and incorporate SEO best practices in keyword use and section headers. You choose what you want to work on from a pool of articles covering multiple topics, including education, nursing, test prep, and more! Writers work wherever, whenever, and as much or little as they want, all online.
With each topic, you’ll be provided with guidelines that include competitor example articles and relevant keywords to use. Using these guidelines as a base, you’ll conduct internet research and construct an outline for a proposed article or guest blog post. Once your outline is approved by an experienced reviewer, you’ll then craft custom content and incorporate links within that content to additional information on the Study.com website.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have demonstrated experience performing online research and a commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information.
- You understand what makes a website/source reputable and authoritative.
- You have experience writing and/or editing unique online content.
- You know how to effectively use specified keywords in your copy and headers.
Our writers are passionate about helping people succeed in their academic and career journey. Each writer delivers information clearly, accurately, and succinctly. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions.
- Job Satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions to students and professionals each month on their journey to find the answers to their own education and career questions.
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit with your resume.
- Applications are reviewed regularly, and contracts are sent on Wednesdays.
- Submit the contract within the 5-day signing window.
- The following Wednesday, you’ll receive on-boarding instructions.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
Our mission is to make education accessible. Over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021!