Math Answer Explanation Writer (Contract)
- Multiple Countries
- Entry Level
As a Math Answer Explanation Writer, you’ll be:
- Choosing from a large list of math topics & problem types
- Creating clear and concise answer explanations for sets of multiple-choice practice problems
As a Math Answer Explanation Writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in high school level math, such as algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Strong proficiency in reading and writing English
- Teaching or tutoring experience in math or a related subject is preferred but not required
Do you think you can be a Math Answer Explanation Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
To supplement our existing collection of math lessons and example problems, we are now developing an extensive library of clear, step-by-step answer explanations to help students develop and practice their math skills.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!