HR Practice Test Writer (Contract)
About our HR Practice Test Writers
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice test questions to help students prepare for their Human Resources (HR) certification exams, specifically the Professional in Human Resources exam (PHR) and the Associate Professional in Human Resources exam (aPHR). As a Practice Test Writer for these exams, you’ll fulfill the goals of our Custom Practice Test project by writing a variety of question types that contain clear and relevant content according to the project specifications. You will be provided materials such as learning objectives and sample questions in order to write questions that meet the content, format and difficulty of the real standardized tests.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
As a Practice Test Writer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
- Education: Background in Business, Human Resources,
- Experience: You must have experience passing either the PHR or aPHR exams.
- Bonus: knowledge or experience working in HR (or a related field)
- Skills: You need to have excellent writing skills using correct English grammar and mechanics.
- Competency: As an online contractor, you'll need to be self-sufficient, motivated, and responsive to feedback.
- Communication: This is a collaborative role that requires collaboration, strong communication skills, and being responsive to feedback.
Think you’ve got what it takes to write practice test questions for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.