Content Editor (Contract)
About the Role:
We’re looking for content editors to proofread and fix academic content about standardized and professional certification exams. Editors ensure academic content is high quality so writers can create useful, SEO-focused content surrounding these exams. Edits needed for academic content may include reorganizing information, adding or streamlining content, fact checking, and more.
As a Content Editor, you will:
- Independently choose work from a pool of available academic content
- Proofread and edit academic content for factual accuracy, writing quality, and adherence to our guidelines
- Research & add authoritative primary sources to academic content to verify information accuracy
- Articulate what edits you make & why, if feedback is needed for the academic content you work on
As a Content Editor, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a library of articles for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we're looking for:
- You have experience copyediting content
- You know how to effectively use specified keywords in your copy and headers for SEO purposes
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have strong online research and English language skills
- You are detail-oriented and committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
Do you think you can be a Content Editor for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume! You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come review articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.