Content Operations Manager (Full-time, Remote)
About this role
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for an experienced team lead who can set goals and priorities, communicate proactively with their team members, and produce deliverables on schedule. This team is creating high quality online educational resources that students can use to prepare for their professional certification exams to help advance their careers.
As a Content Operations Manager, you’ll oversee our Custom Practice Tests project. The goal of this project is to create rigorous and accurate practice tests for popular (US-based) professional certification exams. This project contains many different contributors and requires the ability to juggle multiple priorities to ensure the project stays on schedule and meets Study.com’s quality threshold.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
The Content Operations Manager role at Study.com will manage a talented, remote team of Content Operations Specialists, subject matter experts, content reviewers, and instructional designers to create high quality online educational resources to support our company mission of making education accessible to all. Successful candidates will be strong leaders with exceptional English language abilities who can effectively communicate with and motivate a remote team as we work to produce world-class educational content.
• Acts as a liaison between the team members and Study.com project managers
• Sets team and project goals and relevant milestones to ensure completion
• Source and vet qualified test question writers
• Performs individual mentoring and coaching for team members as needed
• Conducts frequent status checks to ensure team members stay on task and projects finish on-schedule
• Perform regular quality assurance checks on projects-in-progress
• Use data to determine what processes and resources are needed to meet project goals
• Provides regular reporting on team progress to Study.com home team
• Manages sourcing, vetting, training and onboarding of any new hires
Why you’ll love working with us:
Payment: monthly payments of 70,000 PHP.
Flexibility: Flexible hours, 100% remote work, completely online.
Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work US (Pacific time) based hours for up to the first four weeks and occasionally as needed for training and collaboration
• Proven track record of successfully leading teams, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify/resolve problems
• Good organization and time management
Nice to have:
• Experience in content development
• Experience working with a CMS (Content Management System) or similar publishing software
• Experience working with Trello, JIRA, Asana or other project management tool
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.