Social Work & Counseling Practice Test Writer (Contract)
About Social Work/Counseling Practice Test Writers
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice test questions to help students prepare for their professional exams in social work and/or counseling, such as the ASWB, NCE and Praxis exams. As a Social Work/Counseling Practice Test Writer, you’ll fulfill the goals of our Custom Practice Test project by writing a variety of question types that contain clear and relevant content according to the project specifications. You will be provided materials such as learning objectives and sample questions in order to write questions that meet the content, format and difficulty of the real standardized tests.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
What we offer:
- Reliable Payments: You'll receive payments twice a month and automated invoicing for your work.
- Remote Work: This is a fully online contracted work-from-home opportunity.
- Flexibility: Basically, there are no requirements! Work when you want, where you want, as often as you want, with no minimums/maximums.
- Support: Our supportive staff is available answer your questions and help you get up and running.
- Education: A Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Psychology, School Counseling/Psychology, and/or professional licensure in one of these areas (e.g. LCSW, PsyD, LPC, LMFT).
- Experience: You must have knowledge and clinical experience in counseling and/or social work to provide high-quality, accurate information to students.
- Skills: You need to have excellent writing skills using correct English grammar and mechanics.
- Competency: As an online contractor, you'll need to be self-sufficient, motivated, and responsive to feedback.
- Communication: This is a collaborative role that requires collaboration, strong communication skills, and being responsive to feedback.
Think you’ve got what it takes to write practice test questions for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.