Educator and Teacher Certification Expert (Contract)
Study.com is looking for knowledgeable educators that have taken and passed teacher certification exams to work as expert contributors who create practice questions for our test-takers seeking teacher certification.
As an Educator and Teacher Certification Expert, you’ll be:
- Creating practice questions to aid students in preparing for teacher certification exams, such as the Praxis, CBEST/CSET, TEXES, FTCE, NYSTCE, etc.
- Choosing from a wide range of skills to create well-written questions
- Creating viable alternate answer choices for the practice problems
- Writing explanations to practice problems
As an Educator and Teacher Certification Expert, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per-piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Remote work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Has passed the Praxis, CBEST/CSET, TEXES, FTCE, NYSTCE, or similar Teacher Certification exam
- Has classroom teaching experience
- Is knowledgeable in education topics (such as pedagogy) and knows what it takes for students to succeed in passing their teacher certification exams
- Has excellent writing skills
Do you think you can be a an Educator and Teacher Certification Expert for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!