At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short and engaging video lessons to millions of users. Our courses help students earn college credit quickly and easily. We also provide content for K-12 students and courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
Do you have experience researching link building targets, but not outreach? Or, outreach but not research? We still want to hear from you.
What We’re Looking for in an SEO Research and Outreach Associate
You have a sound understanding of SEO and the purpose of link building. You understand that finding good prospects for outreach is very dependent on the needs and parameters of the individual project. You are a proficient and accurate written communicator with experience managing outreach campaigns and large numbers of external contacts. You thrive in environments that require you to work independently, think critically and incorporate feedback. You’ve taken part in link building campaigns before, resulting in increased backlinks to the target organization and improved SERP rankings.
Our ideal SEO Research and Outreach Associate is self-motivated, driven, thoughtful, and responsive with strong critical thinking skills. To help us build our library of contacts and coordinate our outreach, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- You have a deep desire to understand the product and represent it accurately and effectively
- You have completed SEO site research for link building campaigns before (and you can demonstrate this)
- You have the capacity to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- You are familiar with Google Search Operators (inurl, intitle, site etc…) – highly preferred
- You have a mastery of the English language and outstanding written communication skills
- You are experienced in sending, following up on, and organizing outreach to a large database of contacts.
- You have experience working with industry standard tools such as (one or more highly preferred):
- Link Prospector
- Web scraper
The responsibilities of an SEO Research and Outreach Associate could include:
- Using their SEO expertise to research external sites for potential outreach in link building campaigns focused on specific products/pages on Study.com
- Vetting - thinking critically about each site on a case-by-case basis and making a decision about its suitability for a given project
- Finding contact and other required information for approved sites and adding it into our lead management system
- Sending initial outreach and follow-up emails to contacts from our database
- Negotiating with site owners in an effort to place promotional materials on their websites
- Tracking relationships and outcomes in our prospect management platform
- Working with Study.com's in-house group to improve the overall quality of our prospect generation process
As an SEO Research and Outreach Associate, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house group to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an SEO Research and Outreach Associate for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.