Content Operations Specialist (Full-time, Remote)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice test questions to help students prepare for their professional certification exams to help advance their careers.
As a Content Operations Specialist, you’ll fulfill the goals of our Custom Practice Test project by facilitating the creation of a variety of question types that contain clear and relevant content according to the project specifications. You will work with a team of subject matter experts, quality reviewers, and instructional designers to write test questions that meet the content, format and difficulty of the real standardized tests.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
The Content Operations Specialist role at Study.com involves supporting a talented international team of subject matter experts, content reviewers, and instructional designers to create high quality online educational resources to support our company mission of making education accessible to all. Successful candidates will be strong multi-taskers with exceptional English language abilities who can balance quality and efficiency as we work to produce world-class educational content.
- Recruit, onboard, and train a team of qualified subject matter experts to write assessment questions and other educational content.
- Develop, maintain, and improve upon content creation processes to produce high-quality test questions efficiently.
- Manage content production by looking at key success metrics, identifying potential problems, and addressing them quickly.
- Provide clear and ongoing support and troubleshooting for remote, international team.
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews of produced content and deliver feedback promptly and effectively.
- Communicate production rates, obstacles, and resource requests to team lead proactively.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
Payment: monthly payments of 40,000 - 60,000 PHP.
Flexibility: Flexible hours, 100% remote work, completely online.
Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field related to Education, Business, or Humanities.
- Exceptional written English abilities, supported by submission of writing samples.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in Content Creation or Instructional Design.
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet aggressive project timelines, balancing quality and timeliness.
- Excellent communication skills, balancing clarity with tact when delivering feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience in education, either as a teacher or administrator
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with a CMS (Content Management System) or similar publishing software
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.