Social Science & Humanities Quiz Writer (Contract)
Social Science & Humanities
We’re looking for passionate and knowledgeable quiz writers to create accurate and clear quiz questions based on published Social Science & Humanities Lessons.
As a Social Science & Humanities Quiz Writer, you’ll be:
- Reading a New Lesson through.
- Creating 5 quiz questions that will align with the objectives of the lesson
- Writing viable alternate answer choices for the quiz questions
- Writing an explanation for why the answer is correct.
As a Social Science & Humanities Quiz Writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in high school level Social Science & Humanities subjects
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Science & Humanities subjects or Education or a related field
- Teaching or tutoring experience in Social Science & Humanities subjects or a related subject is preferred but not required
Do you think you can be a Social Science & Humanities Quiz Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
To supplement our existing collection of Social Science & Humanities lessons, we are now writing New Lessons which need New Quizzes to help students asses their understanding of the topics covered in these quizzes.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!