Assignment Grader (Contract)
What We’re Looking for in an Assignment Grader:
In order to pass some of Study.com's college credit recommended courses, students must complete essays, case studies, reports and other projects. That's where you come in! We are looking for experienced professionals who can contribute to evaluating and grading college level assignments in the following subject area(s):
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds an advanced degree (Master's degree or above)
- Has teaching experience, preferably at the university level (2-year or 4-year university)
- Is thoughtful, collaborative, and responsive
- You're an expert in your field. You'd like to use your knowledge and experience to evaluate student learning and provide feedback
As a Study.com contract assignment grader, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Flexible & Remote Work: Work a flexible schedule, when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to grade student assignments for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!