Nursing Standardized Test Question Writer (Contract)
As a Nursing Standardized Test Question Writer, you’ll be:
- Creating practice questions to aid students in preparing for professional nursing exams, such as the NCLEX-RN exam
- Choosing from a wide range of skills to create well-written questions
- Creating viable alternate answer choices for the practice problems
- Writing explanations to practice problems
As a Nursing Standardized Test Question Writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per-piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Remote work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Has a strong academic background in nursing (BSN, MSN, DNC)
- Holds a professional nursing license (RN, PN, etc.
- Has experience as a nursing educator
- Is knowledgeable in nursing topics and knows what it takes for students to pass their licensing exams such as Next Generation NCLEX
- Has strong writing skills
Do you think you can be a Nursing Standardized Test Question Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!