Do you find traditional training inadequate for the needs of corporate learners today? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the various workforce? Do you have a passion for creating engaging and easy-to-follow curriculum? So do we. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, one of our goals is to make training engaging, useful and convenient for the millions of corporate learners seeking a better learning and development experience. We strive to make courses that are flexible and adaptable, and that offer employers and employees an alternative to the traditional workforce training.
About Our Curriculum Designers
Here's where you come in: We're looking for passionate, experienced curriculum designers who can help contribute to our growing library of engaging and highly-relevant online corporate Diversity & Inclusion courses. Our ideal curriculum designers will be able to:
• Contribute to the development of course outlines
• Review and revise existing course outlines to align with curriculum standards
• Create assessments that align with course learning outcomes
To join our quest, you must answer these riddles (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
• Do you have a master's degree or higher?
• Do you have hands-on experience developing and teaching corporate training Diversity & Inclusion curriculum?
• Are you a subject matter expert in your field?
Fantastic! In exchange for your services on our quest, we provide:
• Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
• Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
• Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you've got what it takes to develop corporate Diversity & Inclusion courses for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.