Physician Assistant Content Writer (Contract)
What We’re Looking For in a Physician Assistant Content Writer
Study.com is looking for physician’s assistants and physician’s assistant educators who are passionate about helping others prepare for their certification exams, including the PANCE and PANRE. We’re looking for experts to contribute to our library of test preparation materials by creating a variety of resources and learning content to help students prepare for exams. Our projects include work such as writing learning content, developing case studies, writing practice questions, and more! The projects you work on will vary, depending on company priorities and are paid per piece.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong academic background:
- A bachelor of science (BS) degree with a major in biology, chemistry, or a STEM field
- A master’s degree in PA studies from a university program accredited by ARC-PA
- Holds the Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C) credential
- Has experience as a physician’s assistant educator
- Is an expert in PA topics and knows what it takes for PA students to pass their licensing exams, including the PANCE and PANRE
- Has strong writing skills.
As a Physician Assistant Content Writer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a physician's assistant content writer for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
Note: We are only moving forward with US-based applicants at this time.