Mathematics Standardized Test Practice Question Writer (Contract)
As a Mathematics Standardized Test Practice Question Writer, you’ll be:
- Creating practice questions to aid students preparing for professional prep exams
- Choosing from a large list of math topics & problem types
- Creating viable alternate answer choices for the practice problems
- Writing explanations to practice problems
As a Mathematics Standardized Test Practice Question Writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in college-level mathematics
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in math, statistics, education or a related field
- Teaching or tutoring experience in mathematics or a related subject is preferred but not required
Do you think you can be a Mathematics Standardized Test Practice Question Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
Apply for this position