Content Operations Manager (Contract)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us expand our content team internationally to help us build out the best online educational resource anywhere.
As Content Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with Study.com leadership to recruit, hire, and support a remote team of educational content creators . Your in-depth knowledge of the hiring, training, and management processes in the Philippines will be key to the success of this international team, with close communication and support from Study.com’s US-based content team.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
The Content Operations Manager role at Study.com will help the organization expand into the Philippines. You will work closely with your US-counterparts to lead a team of dynamic content specialists. Using Study.com’s established KPIs, you will train, support, and monitor the performance of these teams and communicate your progress, roadblocks, and support needs to Study.com leadership regularly. Successful candidates will have established success helping companies create an international presence and build high-functioning, independent teams.
- Manage project implementation and team function in the Philippines
- Thoroughly understand the job requirements of international team members to provide support as needed
- Ensure that team members consistently meet established KPIs and communicate progress and challenges with Study.com leadership
- Establish and monitor content production workflows, using established KPIs and milestones to determine success or need for intervention
- Coordinate, develop and oversee staff and projects
- Develop goals and establish standard operating procedure that are aligned with the organization’s best practices
- Ability to work during Study.com’s standard business hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday-Friday, Pacific time to ensure real-time communication and collaboration with Study.com leadership
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Satisfaction: The content your team builds will help people reach their educational and professional goals, and improve their lives in many ways.
- Flexibility: 100% remote work, completely online.
- Support: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- At least five (5) years of operations and people management experience in the service and/or consumer industry
- At least three (3) years of experience working with teams in the US (preferably Pacific Standard Time)
- Exceptional coaching and management skills
- Proven success in project management (in education or content production a plus)
- Exceptional English communication and presentation skills – C1/C2 level preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Extensive knowledge in Philippine Labor Law
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.