Inside Sales Representative (Contract)
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month. As a member of the Study.com team, you’ll help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
The Inside Sales Representative is an exciting opportunity for a sales individual with a closer mindset. We are looking for a closer to join our inside sales team to help grow our elite tutoring service. Study.com delivers the highest quality tutoring experience, not just for the students, but for the parents, as well. We take academic and test prep tutoring to the next level and are looking for someone that can deliver our message and close inbound warm leads on a consistent basis. Be a part of a growing team that affects the future of our students. A service you can believe in and a company you can be proud to be a part of. At Study.com, we help students Turn Reach Into Reality!
This role is a contract role which can be done remotely anywhere in the United States. There is potential for this role to be converted to full time with exceptional performance and results.
Hourly Rate = Starting at $18 per hour, minimum of 20 hours per week, up to a maximum of 40 hours per week; with an additional incentive program based upon hitting specific sales revenue numbers.
- Ability to make 60-80 outbound calls to qualified and interested customers.
- Contact, develop, and close inbound leads in our student tutoring business.
- Ability to understand families tutoring needs and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Passionately wanting to help students excel with their studies by promoting Study’s tutoring and online services.
- Independently working with minimal supervision in a fast-paced business
- Experience with any established CRM application
- Must have a desktop or laptop computer with a headset and a strong and consistent internet connection.
- 1-3+ years of successful inside sales experience selling tutoring services
- Understanding of tutoring and the ability to explain its importance to interested customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A desire to be a top performer and a strong closer.
- Demonstrated success in closing inbound leads.
- High level of integrity and a commitment to success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.