Education & Career Research Writer (Contract)
- Entry Level
100% Online Content Writing
Study.com is dedicated to making information for education and career seekers easily accessible and valuable. Our Education & Career Research Writers respond to questions from people who are looking for information to help them make life-changing decisions about their education or career path. Writers work wherever, whenever, and as much or little as they want, all online.
You’ll provide brief, specific answers to questions about choosing a degree or school, deciding on a career path, and many more topics.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of questions covering multiple topics. You’ll do internet research, craft custom answers, and offer links to additional information on the Study.com website.
- You have solid experience performing online research.
- You understand what makes a website/source reputable and authoritative.
- You have experience writing online content.
- You’re able to read and write fluently in English.
Our writers are passionate about helping people succeed in their academic and career journey. Each writer delivers information clearly, accurately, and succinctly. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit with your resume.
- Applications are approved and contracts sent on Wednesdays.
- Submit the contract within the 5-day signing window.
- The following Wednesday, you’ll receive onboarding instructions.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
Who We Are
The mission of Study.com is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021!