Medical Laboratory Practice Test Writer (Contract)
About our Medical Laboratory Practice Test Writers
We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice tests for the MLT (ASCP) Medical Laboratory Technician exam and the MB (ASCP) Technologist in Molecular Biology exam. Creating these tests for Study.com will require that writers review provided materials in order to write new question sets that meet the content, format and difficulty of the real standardized tests.
As a Medical Laboratory Practice Test Writer, you'll receive the following
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates may vary based on complexity of the work.
- Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
- Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
What we're looking for
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in biology and/or an ASCP license.
- Experience: You must have knowledge in molecular biology and medical laboratory concepts to provide high-quality, accurate information to students.
- Skills: You need to have excellent writing skills using correct English grammar and mechanics.
- Competency: As an online contractor, you'll need to be self-sufficient, motivated, and responsive to feedback.
- Communication: This is a collaborative role that requires collaboration, strong communication skills, and being responsive to feedback.
Think you’ve got what it takes to write practice test questions for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.