Keyword Copyeditor (Contract)
Keyword Copyeditor (Contract)
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. Our keyword copyeditors utilize SEO best practices to curate accurate, descriptive and informative lesson titles. Keyword copywriters are focused and familiar with online educational content. This role is detail oriented and collaborative.
Given relevant SEO research, you’ll contribute to the development of lessons by creating a structured lesson title using SEO best practices, keyword information, and title curation guidance from the in-house team.
You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of available titling sets and can work as much or as little as you want. Each titling set includes lessons on a variety of topics, including humanities, math, and science. Most research will be provided to you, but minimal additional research is required in some cases.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience writing, structuring, or editing content
- You have a strong ability to combine, rephrase, and tweak English-language phrases
- You know the basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have 1-3 years’ experience creating and publishing SEO content
- You have strong online research skills
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a pool of available work for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit with your resume.
- If your application is approved, we'll email you a link to a contract, and your second step is to read it over and sign it.
- The following week, you'll receive emails with access information and project documentation. Your third step is to follow the instructions to set up your accounts and get started on your project.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
The mission of Study.com is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com. Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.