Operations Assistant (Contract)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking for passionate individuals to work online and write practice test questions to help students prepare for their professional certification exams to help advance their careers.
As an Operations Assistant, you will help to build a vast library of high-quality educational content for learners around the world. Your work will help professionals to ensure that content projects in progress stay on track and all quality thresholds are met.
Your work will directly impact our mission of making education accessible and helping people everywhere achieve their educational and career goals.
The Operations Assistant role at Study.com involves supporting a talented international team of subject matter experts, content reviewers, and instructional designers to create high quality online educational resources to support our company mission of making education accessible to all. Successful candidates will be strong multi-taskers with exceptional English language abilities who can balance quality and efficiency as we work to produce world-class educational content.
- Onboard and support a team of qualified project-based contractors (including, but not limited to: SEO content writers, test question writers, curriculum developers)
- Conduct quality assurance checks on contractor work to ensure projects are meeting all quality thresholds
- Provide clear and ongoing support and troubleshooting for remote, international team.
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews of produced content and deliver feedback promptly and effectively.
- Communicate production rates, obstacles, and resource requests to team lead proactively.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
Payment: Competitive hourly rates
Flexibility: Flexible hours, 100% remote work, completely online.
Support: Access to a super supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand.
Satisfaction: You'll be helping people pass the tests they need to achieve their dreams.
- Prior work experience in a remote or home office setting
- 40 hours per week availability which must be between 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday
- Ability to establish and deliver upon relevant KPIs for multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Highly proficient user of common computer applications and software, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience in education, either as a teacher or administrator
- Experience working with a CMS (Content Management System) or similar publishing software
Study.com is breaking the barriers of traditional education. Through engaging, online courses we are connecting expert instructors with millions of eager students – from school children to college students to aspiring and established professionals.